Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ashok Bahirwani Updates 6/9/2011

Hello Speakasians, Friends, it is an annual event in my family that we celebrate the 11 days of Ganpathi Maha Utsav at my mother’s house and we put aside all work during these 11 days. Because of the pressing situation that we have all been under, this year I have worked for half of that time. However from tomorrow after attending the PIL hearing at Mumbai High Court I will be on leave for the next few days. By the latest communication from the management of SAOL I feel deeply relieved. I have a strong feeling that things are now coming back on track and we will hear all sorts of good news over the next 7 to 10 days. I am going to fervently pray to Lord Ganesha, Remover of Obstacles (Vighnesha) to help SAOL overcome difficulties. Jai Ganesh deva. “Here is wishing you Happiness, as big as Ganeshsji’s appetite, Life as long as his trunk, trouble as small as his mouse, and moments as sweet as his ladoos”. Proud to be a speakasian Jai Speakasia Ashok Bahirwani Secretary AISPA

No comments:

Post a Comment